Tuesday, August 18, 2009

IN MY EYES

A Child’s memorable verse
(excerpts)
Is a creative piece of poetic verse written in simple language to engage the impressionable heart of the child. It opens the mind of the child to the divine uniqueness of his/her world and provides a ground to speak, to and about him/herself in words so pure and untainted as against the imposed ………..of the outside world.


Long before the earth came
long before beauty was named
I dwell in Nature’s wonder
…waiting to be born.


I was in a far away place…
life beckoned to me
and I came to you
in an arpeggio of dreams
yet
unborn


Tell me mother…
that in the days
when
life
is
cut
short
by the swiftness of time
that
I shall last long
in the palm of the earth


I
have come
to plant greatness
beyond
the seas…
c o n q u e r i n g
strange lands

No comments:

Post a Comment